We, Elite Access Service Team, are a medium sized group of enthusiastic scientists with backgrounds from multiple disciplines. We foster a learning and collaborative environment while focusing on servicing our Pharma/Biotech customers in the area of assay development using Promega’s innovative and cutting-edge technologies.
The Elite Access Service Team uses Promega technology to foment the scientific discovery of our clients. We work in multiple areas such as CRISPR cell line generation, target engagement assays, bioassay development and qualification, and assays for protein-protein interaction. You will receive necessary training and are expected to act as a technical expert in multiple areas of specialization, to apply scientific knowledge to individual projects, and to execute and champion innovative projects.
Support Pharma/Biotech customers with Promega technologies by providing assay development services in areas like target engagement, bioassay development, and CRISPR cell line generation. Apply scientific leadership to individual projects. Execute and champion innovative projects.
1. Work at bench performing experiments using a wide variety of molecular and cell biology techniques such mammalian cell culture, PCR, transfections, molecular cloning, CRISPR, immunoblotting, FACS, ELISA, etc.
2. Independently design and execute project plans while maintaining timelines. Examples of project types include Promega’s broad product portfolio in areas such as compound profiling, protein degradation profiling, assay development for novel protein targets, stable cell line development, and bioassay development and qualification services.
3. Act as technical expert in multiple areas of specialization.
4. Apply novel and innovative approaches to solve complex problems.
5. Prepare detailed technical project reports.
6. Ability to work on several different types of projects at one time.
1. Ph.D in life sciences or related field with 0-2 years of experience; MS in life sciences with 2+ years of experience; BS degree in life sciences with 4+ years of post-graduate experience.
2. Demonstrated ability to perform mammalian cell culture and PCR.
1. Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
2. Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
3. Ability to operate a computer.
4. Ability to lift objects up to 20 pounds.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.