The Senior Sitecore Software Developer will be responsible for designing, building and supporting customer facing information technology solutions including Promega’s global website. This includes architecting, building and maintaining responsive web solutions for our customers. Also responsible for creating and maintaining solutions for internal Sitecore users, including assisting other developers as necessary. The Senior Sitecore Software Developer builds scalable, maintainable and high performing web applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
1. College degree with relevant work experience.
2. Minimum of 6 years experience developing and supporting applications in a business environment using a high level Microsoft Windows based language (C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework).
3. Minimum of 6 years experience developing and supporting on the Sitecore platform with a firm understanding of Sitecore subsystems and pipelines.
4. Minimum of 3 years experience leading or co-leading medium to large application development projects.
5. .NET web development including custom application and components based on feature specifications and technical designs.
6. Proficient with Sitecore versions 8 and above (or other richly featured enterprise grade CMS).
7. Interpersonal skills in working in a development team setting.
8. Collaborated with other development disciplines (front end development, UX, mobile).
9. Maintained a large codebase with legacy components.
10. Worked on a large dynamic website and/or a website with integrations with multiple systems.
11. Written and verbal communication
Nice to Have:
1. Azure – experience setting up web applications or comfort navigating its features.
2. Dev Ops – experience setting up build and integration servers.
3. eCommerce – worked on a website that integrated with other systems to send and retrieve critical data.
4. MS Dynamics – integration with and general understanding of.
5. Metrics – gathering and interpreting user data.
6. SQL – knowledge of SQL database structures and experience writing SQL queries.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.