JOB OBJECTIVE: Support the Pharma/Biotech customers with Promega technologies by providing assay development services in areas like Target Engagement, Bioassay development, CRISPR cell line generation and assays for Protein-Protein Interaction. Act as technical expert in multiple areas of specialization. Apply scientific leadership to individual Projects. Ability to execute and champion innovative projects.
*This position is a two year LTE role. There is potential to transition into a permanent position based on performance and business needs.
1. Independently execute project plans and manage project timelines.
2. Recognized as scientific expert in multiple areas of specialization.
3. Ability to apply novel and innovative approaches.
4. Work at bench.
5. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. BS degree in a scientific discipline with 12+ years post graduate experience.
2. MS degree in a scientific discipline with 6+ years post graduate experience.
1. Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
2. Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.)
3. Ability to operate a computer.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.