JOB OBJECTIVE: The Marketing Research Intern will support market research projects that impact the North America Branch. This internship provides an opportunity to build and execute market research plans for a life sciences company. This intern will work with stakeholders across the company. The ideal candidate will have an interest in gathering market intelligence, including voice of customer, as well as in analyzing and reporting on this information.
1. Develop and execute market research tools and tactics by using digital tools such as Survey Monkey and Click Dimensions
2. Schedule and help conduct interviews with internal contributors as well as external partners and customers as a part of market research projects
3. Connect North America Branch input to internal cross functional team
4. Analyze data and results from internal and external surveys
5. Help develop a NA Marketing market research data storage solution
6. Participate in internal cross functional meetings
7. Work with NA Marketing team to help identify other sources of market research and voice of customer research such as tradeshows, social media, etc.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Meeting notetaking and documentation
2. CRM data entry
1. Pursuing a bachelor’s in a life science discipline or in business
2. Ability to conduct online research
3. MS Office proficiency
1. Previous internship experience
2. Interest in understanding the life science market
3. Experience with Photoshop and InDesign
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
3. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.