JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist Cell Health and Metabolism Portfolio Global Product Manager with project work and day-to-day operations including performing market research and analysis in support of marketing strategy; and supporting collateral development and digital/social marketing efforts using writing, proofreading and editing skills.
1. Supports the Global Cell Health and Metabolism Product Manager in both upstream and downstream marketing activities.
2. Performs market and sales research to assist in development of marketing strategies.
3. Works with Scientific Communications and Marketing Services on proofreading, copywriting, and digital marketing tactics.
4. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assists with local trade/vendor shows, conferences, and events as needed.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. A current student pursuing a 2 or 4 year degree in biotechnology or other science related field with laboratory experience.
2. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
1. Experience or interest in marketing, Product Management, and/or product commercialization.
2. Experience in cell culture methods, experimental design and biological data analysis.
3. Experience with scientific writing.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.