JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide technical support to clients via email, phone, or other methods.
1. Provides basic technical support to clients via email, phone, or other methods.
2. Possesses a basic understanding of the organization's products and services, but escalates more complex inquiries.
3. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the organization and with customers.
4. Presents case status to supervisor and customers.
5. Make recommendations for process improvements.
6. Notify customers of new releases, planned maintenance, and system changes.
7. Responsible for updating knowledge base and sharing information.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Other related duties as assigned.
2. Performs a variety of tasks.
1. Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
2. Requires ability to comply with hospital and lab requirements for entry.
3. Requires on call and after hours availability.
4. Associates degree or combination of equivelant education and experience.
5. 1-3 years client service experience in a customer service or technical service position.
6. Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
7. Technical competency to understand and to clearly discuss unit and system level issues; to stay current in technical knowledge; to troubleshoot and to provide information back to Terso.
8. Must have current and valid U.S. driver’s license.
9. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), e-mail and the use of the internet.
10. Ability to display excellent written and verbal communication and listening skills.
11. Strong commitment to customer service.
12. Highly driven, independent worker with a strong motivation to succeed.
13. Has an approachable manner that encourages interaction with others.
1. Previous experience with networked systems, RFID, electrical, refrigeration, logistics.
2. Previous experience giving oral presentations, teaching or training.
3. Knowledge of networking technology and systems.
1. Ability to slide, push and move equipment, with varying frequency.
2. Ability to drive a vehicle.
3. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
4. Ability to travel up to 10% of time (US and Internationally).
5. Ability to frequently twist, turn, bend, kneel, pull and push.
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.