JOB OBJECTIVE: Support the Marketing Services web team by assisting with compilation and analysis of web performance data, building and maintaining web pages, and optimizing page content for organic search.
1. Track key website analytics and compile reports.
2. Monitor SEO performance/ and make optimization recommendations based on keyword reports.
3. Reformat web page content/assist with page builds.
4. Present plans, findings and recommendations orally or in writing as appropriate.
5. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Relevant coursework/experience populating web pages using a content management system.
2. Ability to quickly learn software programs.
3. Attention to detail.
4. Relevant coursework or hands-on experience with web analytics/digital marketing.
5. Data interpretation skills.
6. Good communication skills.
1. Basic understanding of html.
2. Experience/coursework optimizing pages for search performance.
1. Ability to read information from a variety of sources, including hand-written notes, pre-printed materials and documents on screen, and communicate with others using Promega's network software.
2. Ability to operate a computer and utilize software to accomplish required tasks as outlined above on a continuous daily basis.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.