JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist the Global Commercialization Market Segment Managers with project work and day-to-day operations focused on supporting scientific researchers working at Academic or Government Institutions.
1. Support the Global Commercialization Market Segment Managers in both upstream and downstream marketing activities.
2. Assist with global market segment analysis and commercialization activities as needed.
3. Work with Scientific Communications and Marketing Services on proofreading, copywriting, or special projects.
4. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assist with local trade/vendor shows, conferences, and events as needed.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. A current student pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD. degree in a scientific field.
2. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many projects at one time, with priorities changing frequently.
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication, and enjoy working in a team environment.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
1. Experience or interest in marketing, Product Management, and/or product commercialization.
2. Experience and interest in biotechnology or other science related field.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.