JOB OBJECTIVE: Provide support for new product/technology developed in the area of cellular energy metabolism. Independently design experiments and analyze the data.
1. Perform laboratory work to assist in new product development and support in cell health and energy metabolism area.
2. Perform data analysis and present them in group meetings.
3. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Bachelor Degree in Biological Sciences.
2. Experience with mammalian cell cultures.
1. Ability to work at lab bench or fume hood for extended period of time.
2. Ability to wear protection gear (gloves, lab coat, safety glasses, etc.).
3. Ability to operate a computer.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.