This is a 12-month project position.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist Quality Assurance team to maintain compliance with key quality system processes.
1. Perform project assignments as assigned to support the quality organization.
2. Support improvement projects.
3. Perform Document Control duties to include:
a. Organizing, scanning and record filing
b. Assisting in the administration of document control functions
c. Creating and maintaining procedures, forms, electronic systems, and records necessary for the quality system.
d. Preparing documents for off-site record storage
4. Modify and create procedures, forms, and records necessary for the quality system.
5. Complete actions assigned from audits, deviations, changes, nonconformances, etc.
6. Maintaining training records for all employees who fall under the Quality System umbrella. Records include:
a. Training plans
b. Course descriptions
c. Course content
d. Attendance records
e. Training requirements
g. Completion records and training deficiencies
h. Certificates, attendance sheets, and other required supporting documentation
7. Assisting in the creation of metrics applicable to review processes and report results and suggestions to management or other stakeholders.
8. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Representing QS in special projects, as assigned.
2. Working with QS and/or other process or business leaders on urgent/critical activities or corrective actions needed for the business.
1. Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
2. Minimum one year of similar or related experience in document control coordination, processing, or record retention role.
3. High attention to detail.
4. Excellent organizational skills.
5. Strong PC skills to include proficiency in Word, Excel, SharePoint, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
6. Strong desire to learn new skills and participate in continuous improvement projects.
1. Independent, self-starter with proven results.
2. Ability to work and communicate well with other key groups to achieve improvement and operational results.
3. Experience in Quality Assurance, with understanding of Quality System processes.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Experience with SAP and/or EtQ software.
1. Ability to use computer, office tools, equipment.
2. Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
3. Ability to occasionally move objects weighing up to 30lbs.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.