JOB OBJECTIVE: Work with business areas and IT staff responsible for the automation of business processes related to B2B eCommerce. Responsible for analysis, documentation, testing, training and customer-facing content achieve measurable improvement to Promega’s transactional functionality with customer systems in Europe.
1. Work with customers, third parties and Promega Customer Service teams to develop and implement order automation processes that ensure accurate order fulfillment and increase efficiency.
2. Work with Finance & Accounting teams to develop and implement electronic invoicing processes that ensure accurate invoicing, regulatory compliance and increased efficiency.
3. Prepare templates and catalog/price files for customer eProcurement systems according to platform requirements and available content.
4. Perform regression and integration testing and troubleshooting of interconnected systems including SAP during enhancements, upgrades and patches. Document results, report issues and recommend solutions.
5. Assist with implementation and support of eBusiness projects and recommend new or modified procedures to perform business functions especially through automated methods.
6. Provide oversight and management of approved projects that support new and existing customer implementations of EDI, XML and related eBusiness processes.
7. Work closely with the business and IT management teams to create or update policies, documentation and training materials.
8. Present findings and recommendations orally and in writing as needed. This would include meeting when appropriate with stakeholders to present project status and metrics.
9. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
2. Strong analytical skills and ability to build solutions to meet current and future needs.
3. Strong communications (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
4. Basic knowledge of sales and transactional processes and information technologies used in sourcing, procurement, invoicing and remittance.
5. Knowledge of basic Procure-To-Pay processes and methodologies.
6. Language requirements: fluent in English, multiple European languages are a plus.
1. Demonstrated experience in one or more ERP systems such as SAP.
2. Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing organization.
1. Ability to work for extended periods of time with desktop or laptop computer.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.