JOB OBJECTIVE: The Resource Coordinator will support Marketing Service’s resourcing and workflow strategies by maintaining and promoting tools and systems that aid decision making. This role serves as a key liaison between managers and supervisors to assist in optimal allocation of resources and users to provide the highest quality experience. This role also provides technical expertise and timely communications; implements procedures, creates dashboards, and offers training and support.
1. Assist with the department’s resource strategy, workflow, user experience and the needed tools, software, and systems.
2. Provide timely administration of selected tools and systems (manage permissions, perform maintenance and upgrades, and maintain accurate procedures and records).
3. Help ensure department is running at peak performance by using tools to gather metrics and talking with users to gather feedback. Advocate for enhancements and champion iterative changes as the fastest path to improved experiences.
4. Create, communicate and maintain appropriate processes and procedures for time tracking and project management.
5. Provide training and support to help others effectively use selected tools and systems and to understand the processes and procedures.
6. Develop and foster relationships with users to understand and meet their evolving needs. Assist team members as needed (logging time, managing tactics, setting up projects, etc.) to ensure project work flows efficiently and appropriately.
7. Generate and analyze data that provides insights to aid department decisions on resources and allows for conversations about managing the body of work. Be proactive in helping to identify potential clogs, gaps, heavy loads, etc.
8. Assist with allocation for projects, including regularly monitoring and identifying over- and under-staffed resources. Regularly track, manage and report what the team is working on. Use data to estimate and forecast work.
9. Gain understanding of individual and team capabilities with the intention of ensuring optimal assignment recommendations. Help maximize available bandwidth while avoiding employee burnout.
10. Be the go-to expert for assistance on staffing when project briefs require creative deliverables. Assist in identifying solutions to resolve resourcing and scheduling conflicts.
11. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Associate degree in business or marketing + three or more years’ advertising / creative agency or related industry experience in time tracking, project management, trafficking and / or operations.
2. Proficient understanding of differences in creative disciplines including production, writing, design, digital advertising and web development.
3. Current working knowledge of time and project tracking systems.
4. Sound decision making, strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Adept at extracting meaningful insights from multiple sources of data.
5. Effective communicator who can help people resolve differences while building trust and respect.
6. Positive team player who exudes professionalism, integrity and dependability.
7. Strategic planner with well-honed organizational skills and attention to detail.
1. BA/BS in marketing communications or a related field + two years of project management experience in a business environment.
2. Production management skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
1. Ability to work with computer, audio-visual and other technology equipment.
2. Ability to occasionally move boxes weighing up to 30 pounds.
3. Ability to move/set-up meeting room tables.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.