2nd Shift - Hours are Monday - Friday, 2pm - 10:30 pm.
JOB OBJECTIVE: To assist in the packing, filling and/or labeling of various product components with automated product finishing equipment.
1. Setup and operation of the automated product finishing equipment.
2. Accurate documentation of processes and various run sheets.
3. Assist in monitoring inventory of supplies needed for product assembly.
4. Cleaning and troubleshooting of automated product finishing equipment.
5. Operate all equipment in accordance with career grid.
6. Operate product finishing programs in accordance with career grid.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Deep clean production area and equipment.
2. Assist in inventory.
3. Cross training in various product finishing areas.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Able to work quickly and accurately.
3. Competency in general math.
4. Good organizational and prioritization skills.
5. General computer knowledge.
6. Ability to work in a team environment.
1. Prior experience in the operation of various types of filling and packaging equipment in a production environment.
2. Strong mechanical aptitude.
1. Ability to work in a clean room environment.
2. Ability to occasionally move, lift and lower objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
3. Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack occasionally.
4. Ability to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
5. Ability to bend multiple times per day.
6. Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift.
7. Ability to work in -20 degrees C temperature occasionally.
8. Visual acuity for quality inspections.
9. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.