JOB OBJECTIVE: Responsible for the coordination and maintenance of master data analysis and execution for custom orders. Responsible for configuring material in SAP as per the architecture selection and the approved design specifications using Promega’s NICE (New Item Configuration Engine) software. Coordinates and collaborates with multiple functional areas regarding custom orders to ensure compliance and effective processing of master data.
1. Work with operational staff to coordinate and manage master data for effective processing of custom orders. Work with custom order project managers and champions to ensure data consistency, integrity, efficiency, and control within SAP.
2. Work with other staff such as Custom Order Department (COD), NPR (New Product Realization) teams, Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service, QA, RA, and EH&S to coordinate master data requirements for custom orders.
3. Create and maintain material configuration architecture within the NICE software to capture design elements and call out unique material specifications. Create and maintain SAP global master data in the areas of Material Master, BOMs, Recipe, PIR, Forecasts, Warehouse Management, Control Cycles, Source Lists, Bins, Resources, Serialization, Tariffs, Configurable Material, Batch Master, and other related areas in SAP.
4. Support the communication and education of functional master data standards, definitions, processes, policies, and tools to functional data owners.
5. Participate and provide SAP support for continuous improvement projects.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Write and maintain SOP's for job duties.
2. Provide training on NICE and SAP modules.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or equivalent experience, with a minimum of 2 years related experience working with an ERP system.
2. Ability to collaborate, apply experience and knowledge to provide creative solutions to problems.
3. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
1. Previous MDM experiences, SAP ECC super user, or go-live experience.
2. Good communication skills. Ability to interact with all Promega personnel and to communicate effectively regarding the project.
1. Manual dexterity and sensory faculties to read and key handwritten and printed data for 4+ hours per day.
2. Ability to use office and computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.