JOB OBJECTIVE: Manage support operations to the President/CEO, Board of Directors, and Corporate Function which require thorough knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
1. Manage information flow and contact among high-level internal and external constituencies relating to the CEO and corporate function.
2. Organize, prioritize, advise, communicate and facilitate information (including connecting impacted parties) as judged appropriate and necessary/advantageous, while maintaining highest level of confidentiality.
3. Maximize efficient functioning of CEO and enhance CEO and corporate image through fulfillment of corporate mission and business objectives.
4. Manage communications and content with tools that can be used across multiple platforms the CEO operates in.
5. Manage and arrange CEO meetings and travel schedule; oversee logistics implementation and troubleshooting.
6. Develop and maintain connections with company leader, international leaders and appropriate external constituencies.
7. Organize and manage meeting logistics at multiple locations, which may include drafting internal and external communications (written and verbal), ordering and/or insuring room, equipment and catering set-up and removal; welcoming and directing guests; providing additional assistance as needed during meetings.
8. Administrative support to internal Board of Directors as well as external Board of Directors CEO participates in. This may include arranging and managing implementation of meeting logistics, tracking agenda, research, drafting communications or other correspondence, keeping minutes, and related file management.
9. Manage CEO calendar including reviewing, coordinating meeting location across multiple buildings, send reminders of meetings, schedule meetings, and assist in prepping CEO and pulling necessary information for meetings in advance. This may also include research, dossier writing, agenda, etc.
10. Manage, organize, maintain and coordinate CEO email/inbox and other technology accounts.
11. Process incoming mail, to include securing signatures, sorting for importance, shredding, further electronic and/or hard copy distribution and file maintenance.
12. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Associate degree in an administrative field or equivalent experience.
2. Minimum 10 years' experience supporting executive level personnel.
3. Excellent judgment and communications skills. Able to tailor approach to maximize likelihood of attaining desired outcome, while maintaining tact, confidentiality.
4. Highly organized, detail oriented. Able to manage and execute multiple issues concurrently, while dynamically reprioritizing. Bias toward delegation when appropriate in order to maintain priority focus.
5. Excellent computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) products including One Note.
6. Stay current in technology and tools to effective and efficiently manage all aspects of the support of the CEO.
1. Knowledge of SharePoint.
2. Previous experience working in a corporate setting in a high-tech environment.
3. Previous experience working in a related departmental area.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment and telephones.
2. Ability to drive a personal vehicle on behalf of the company (maintaining a valid driver’s license).
3. Ability to walk from building to building on our campus.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.