JOB OBJECTIVE: Coordinate literature and material to fulfill deliveries on a daily basis. Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
1. Correctly sort, pull and stage domestic or international deliveries at appropriate temperature.
2. Confirm and ship domestic or international deliveries in SAP.
3. Correctly route all orders.
4. Actively participate in the 6S workplace organization system and follow organization standards to maintain a clean, safe work environment.
5. Able to recognize a problem and bring to Supervisor's attention.
6. Effectively communicate with people from other departments.
7. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Work with Materials management to reserve product.
2. Assist in physical inventory.
3. Use forklift and Wave.
4. Assist in consolidating inventory.
1. High School degree or equivalent is required.
2. Accuracy in completing orders is critical.
3. Must be a team player with good communication skills.
4. Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
1. Prior shipping or inventory experience.
2. Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office.
3. Previous forklift or Wave picker experience.
1. Ability to move objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
2. Ability to move one's person easily and constantly.
3. Standing/Walking for 8+ hours a day.
4. Ability to frequently reach and bend.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.