JOB OBJECTIVE: Technician with a full understanding of the department including dispensing, kitting and labels. Uses technical concepts and depth of knowledge to resolve issues effectively
1. Setup, operate and maintain manual and automated dispensing, capping and labeling equipment.
2. Pull products from inventory and assemble components into kits and kit sub-assemblies using quality system documents, including kit packaging diagrams (KPDs).
3. Accurately complete all required written documentation for batch records.
4. Maintain and close shop orders in the Promega’s ERP System.
5. Address product non-conformity appropriately.
6. Follow contamination prevention procedures.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Work in a team environment with other coworkers to prevent backorders or to minimize the duration of backorders should they occur.
2. Provide a high level of both intradepartmental and interdepartmental (Production, Marketing,
Shipping, Materials Management) customer service.
3. Clean production areas and equipment.
4. Assist R&D in the dispensing of new products for validation prior to new product launch.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. Ability to work quickly and accurately.
3. Competency in general math.
4. Computer experience in ERP System, word, excel, outlook.
5. Good organizational and prioritization skills.
6. High level of attention to detail.
1. At least one year of science or laboratory background in a production environment with exposure to various production and packaging equipment.
2. Experience in a regulated production environment.
1. Ability to work in a clean room environment.
2. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
3. Manual dexterity to assemble kits and dispense product.
4. Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
5. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50-70 lbs. occasionally.
6. Ability to move up to 300 lbs. on a dolly and 500 lbs. on a pallet jack occasionally.
7. Ability to stand and/or sit for several hours at a time.
8. Ability to bend multiple times per day.
9. Ability to use hands for repetitive motions throughout shift.
10. Visual acuity for quality inspections.
11. Ability to work in -20 degrees C temperature occasionally.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.