**This is a 3-month summer internship.
JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist the Marketing Services Department with project work and day-to-day operations.
1. Assist Graphic Design with projects and updates to graphics.
2. Assist with photography, iSlide production, enews, figure creation and asset management.
3. Manage social media projects under management direction.
4. Update and maintain project documentation and assist with campaigns and marketing work.
5. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Support the web team with simple image creation and projects.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. Degree in a web design, graphic design, marketing or related field.
2. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office suite, Basic HTML, and graphic design programs.
1. Work experience in biotechnology or other science related field.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.