JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist Cellular Reporters Global Product Manager with project work and day-to-day operations including performing market research and analysis in support of marketing strategy; and supporting collateral development and digital/social marketing efforts using proofreading and editing skills.
1. Support the global Cellular Reporters Product Manager in both upstream and downstream marketing activities.
2. Perform market and sales research and assist in development of marketing strategies.
3. Work with Scientific Communications and Marketing Services on proofreading, copywriting, and digital marketing.
4. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assist with local trade/vendor shows, conferences, and events as needed.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. A current student pursuing a 2 or 4 year degree in biotechnology or other science related field.
2. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
1. Experience or interest in marketing, Product Management, and/or product commercialization.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.