JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist software engineering team with software documentation, testing and release.
1. Assist Software Engineering team with documenting software components using our automated software documentation tools.
2. Test various software components individually and participate in software components integration / troubleshooting.
3. Participate in configuration / maintenance of our build tools.
4. Help developing auxiliary software utilities or software tools as needed.
5. Assist in evaluating off the shelf software tools and such as installation tools, software controls and libraries.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Help SQA team with software testing and releasing.
2. Help hardware team with providing or setting up software tools / utilities.
1. Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related fields.
2. Familiarity with one or more mobile development technologies (i.e. iOS, Android, Swift, Objective-C, Android Studio)
3. Familiarity with Microsoft .NET, C#.
4. Familiarity with software design and documentation principles.
5. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
6. Ability to interact productively with team members, take direction, and follow written directions.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1. Python, Pearl, C++ , scripting tools and languages.
2. Experience with software documentation.
1. Ability to work with office computer equipment.
2. Ability to work in a lab environment with chemical and biological materials.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.