Be Liberated to Achieve Astounding Things!
Terso Solutions is a fast growing local company, based out of Madison, Wisconsin. We make revolutionary, premium products using the latest advancements in RFID technology. We are committed to being the market leader in the development and application of RFID solutions that enable healthcare and life science organizations to better manage their supply chains.
Terso is searching for a Buyer/Planner 2 to join as a crucial team member to our Procurement Department. In this role you would be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating and final approval of assigned products through the production cycle for our U.S. headquarters. You would also be in charge of managing communication with all internal departments and vendors for order status and priority or other planning resolutions.
If you have a passion for innovative technology and would like to be on the team of one of Wisconsin’s “Best Places to Work”, then this is the place for you!
This is a level two Buyer/Planner position, and the position would do the following:
- Responsible for determining the quantity and due date for assigned materials needed to meet the Master Production Schedule for the US
- Initiates the weekly release of production orders in Terso’s Navision ERP driven by customer supplied forecasts ensuring the Production Assembly team completes all required assembly operations to meet customer demand for Terso products
- Participate in cross functional cost reduction projects and operational excellence projects
- Maintain and cultivate vendor relationships
- Embody our core values of Opportunity, Relationship, Ownership, Focus and Energy.
- A minimum of 3 years of planning experience working with an ERP or MRPII system.
- Production Planning and inventory Control experience working with an ERP System.
- Solid individual and team contributors with demonstrated success with technology companies.
- Self-motivated with a bias for action. Strong interpersonal skills. Self-starter and finisher. Ability to work under pressure in deadline-driven and changing environment.
- Must be effective in communicating to, and working with, various engineering, customer, and account personnel. Demonstrated achievements in process improvements.
- Candidate must have an integrated view of technical, financial and quality aspects of the area of responsibility.
- 4 year degree and/or minimum of five years’ experience in production manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Navision ERP solution
Must be able to perform inspections of equipment and operations for safety requirements.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to use automated equipment, such as computer, for extended periods of time.
- Ability to travel 25% to work on local sourcing with suppliers in Germany and the US. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes access to a 24 hour gym, wellness perks, medical/dental/vision and 401k.
- Terso Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
- If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your resume.
- We are a fast moving, agile business with an impressive vision for the future. Terso team members work hard and creatively to make that happen. We like to have fun within our unique culture, while also staying focused on our various goals.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.