JOB OBJECTIVE: Apply logistics and supply chain principles and methods to tasks supporting the ongoing projects and responsibilities of the Promega Logistics and Supply Chain Departments
1. Assist in departmental or cross-functional teams and/or projects which have a logistics and supply chain focus.
2. Become familiar with Promega’s overall Logistics and Supply Chain process. Interface with Production, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, Receiving, Shipping, Purchasing, Finance and Accounting, Sales, and Trade Compliance as needed to accomplish defined tasks or project goals.
3. Process Improvement – work with identified teams for ongoing continuous improvement opportunities.
4. Assist in proactive problem solving to drive solutions.
5. Communicate or coordinate project details and other materials issues.
6. Create, record or maintain records as required or requested.
7. Prepare reports/queries as requested.
8. Represent Logistics/Supply Chain in meetings as required or assigned.
9. Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assist in writing and maintaining SOP's for job duties.
2. Provide back up for departmental coworkers.
3. Perform and/or coordinate the physical counting of items.
4. Present project work or updates at various team or departmental meetings
1. University Junior or Senior status for BBA in Production Operations Management or related logistics or supply chain discipline
1. Experience working with an ERP System.
2. Logistics or warehouse experience
3. Strong interpersonal and communication skill.
1. Manual dexterity and sensory faculties to read and key handwritten and printed data for 4+ hours per day
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.