JOB OBJECTIVE: The job of International Channel Management Coordinator Intern is to provide administrative and bilingual support for the activities of the International Channel Management team related to the support, development and management of the international distributor network as well as regional FAS staff and international customers.
1. Provide Spanish language support to internal customers as needed, spoken and in writing.1.Provide translation support for daily communications with Latin American distributors.
a. Create/translate Spanish version customer communications.
b. Update library of Spanish language support tools on extra.
c. Translate documents related to distributor management/support into Spanish.
2. Create database of suppliers as listed on distributors’ website. Identity competitive supplier product line overlap and summarize findings.
3. Prepare, edit and post weekly web bulletin.
5. Edit Extranet (international) site; organize information to improve and facilitate distributor access and propose ideas to drive distributor usage. Update information and tools as needed.
5. Update International Channel Management SharePoint (internal) site.1.Organize and track information pertaining to distributor network.
6. Populate site with relevant information.
7. Assist with implementation and tracking of Distributor Report card assessment tool.
8. Support increased usage of CRM tool by FAS; understand current usage, limitations; provide support to increase contacts in database.
9. Perform compliance audit of distributor and agent agreement requirements. Draft follow-up communication to distributors / agents to ensure awareness and adherence to distributor agreement requirements.
10. Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
11. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. University degree in business, marketing, administration, or field related to International Studies – in progress.
2. Working knowledge of Spanish.
3. Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work on detailed projects and assignments; attention to detail.
1. In progress BA/BS in international business or a related field.
2. Fluency in Spanish.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
3. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.