JOB OBJECTIVE: The Marketing Intern will support North America Branch marketing specialists by researching life science companies as well as academic and government research organizations to assist with the creation of targeted, account-based marketing strategies. The intern will contribute to campaign development, including customizing messaging for an account, selecting tactics, and evaluating lists and metrics.
1. Use online resources, market reports, funding databases, social media and invoice data to gather information about life science companies and academic and government research organizations.
2. Identify opportunities to support researches with Promega solutions.
3. Collaborate with the marketing specialists and account managers to develop targeted marketing strategies.
4. Assist with content creation, tactic selection and campaign execution.
5. Help create templates based on successful campaigns.
6. Assist with reports.
7. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Copywriting and copyediting for branch materials and communications.
2. CRM data entry.
1. Pursuing a bachelor’s in a life science discipline.
2. Ability to conduct online research.
3. MS Office proficiency.
1. Previous internship experience.
2. Interest in life science marketing.
3. Experience with PhotoShop and InDesign.
1. Ability to use telephone equipment.
2. Ability to use computer equipment.
3. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.