JOB OBJECTIVE: Assist the Genomics Amplification Product Manager with project work and day-to-day operations.
1. Support the global Genomics Molecular Biology Tools Product Manager in both upstream and downstream marketing activities.
2. Assist with product development- and product launch-related activities as needed.
3. Work with Scientific Communications and Marketing Services on proofreading, copywriting, or special projects.
4. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Assist with local trade/vendor shows, conferences, and events as needed.
2. Other duties as assigned.
1. A current student pursuing a 2 or 4 year degree in marketing or related field.
2. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to effectively work on many priorities at one time, which change frequently.
3. Must have excellent written and verbal communication.
4. Must be proficient in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
1. Experience or interest in marketing, Product Management, and/or product commercialization.
3. Experience and interest in biotechnology or other science related field.
1. Ability to work with computer equipment.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.