Associate Product Manager, Software
Be Liberated to Achieve Astounding Things!
Terso Solutions is a fast growing RAIN RFID sensor and Internet of Things platform provider that enables people to conquer the unruly beast of inventory management. Terso provides solutions for tracking high-value medical and scientific products in the healthcare and life science fields.
Terso is seeking an Associate Product Manager, Software to join as a crucial member of our Product Development team. If you have a passion for innovative technology and yearn to work for one of Wisconsin’s “Best Places to Work”, then this is the place for you. This is a full-time position.
This position would:
- Be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of the lifecycle of Terso’s software products from idea through obsolescence.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to analyze, develop, launch, improve and maintain software products that solve business problems and add value across the market verticals that Terso serves.
- Attend trade shows, industry events, association meetings, and other venues to monitor industry trends and make suggestions for improving Terso’s software product offerings.
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Two or more years of relevant experience as a software product manager or similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, small, growth-oriented company with frequent changes in priorities and assignments.
- Must possess a blend of technical and business knowledge and skills; a big-picture vision, as well as the passion to make that vision a reality.
- Experience leading cross-functional, self-governed teams.
- Be a self-starter with a strong results-orientation.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with several levels of co-workers and external contacts, both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to build rapport with and gain commitment from internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand market research fundamentals including objectives, question formulation, methodology (surveys, focus groups, etc.).
- Effectively and efficiently prioritize multiple projects and resources based on an awareness of business goals and priorities in a rapidly advancing market.
- MBA or equivalent desired.
- Basic knowledge of development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Business fundamentals in strategy, financial analysis and planning, including SWOT analyses and problem solving, analysis, recommendation and action plans.
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in the fabrication of mechanical components.
- Ability to travel as needed.We are a fast moving, agile business with an impressive vision for the future. Terso team members work hard and creatively to make that happen. We like to have fun within our unique culture, while also staying focused on our various goals.
- If this opportunity feels like the type of job you’re passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please click apply below to send us your resume.
Terso Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
Diversity is important at Terso. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.